Systems Support Engineer San Diego CA
Raso Solutions’s client, a cutting-edge organization in the healthcare space, has an immediate need for a onsite Systems Support Engineer. The ideal candidate will be mid to senior level and an intergal part of the IT and Tech Support team, working cross functionally. You will be responsible for national monitoring of all systems and services to ensure functionality, dependability and performance, continually assessing for improvements and streamlining.
- Work independently and within a collaborative team environment, mentoring team members
- Root cause analysis, make recommendations for automation and streamlining.
- Provide Technical assistance including installing, configuring, maintenance and troubleshooting servers, ensuring environment is runnng smoothly
- Documentation, defining IT policies, procedures, ensuring compliance
- Excellent communication skills in liaising with technical and non technical users
- As needed, Tier 3 support for team members and clients;Tier 4·for escalation issues
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 5 years’ experience in an IT networking, systems, infrastructure role
- Solid knowledge of MS Operating Systems and MS Office 365, Active Directory
- MS Azure – mid level experience
- Strong experience with MS SQL
- Ticketing, troubleshooting and support experience
- Windows – networking, configuration, admin
- Rotating 24×7 on-call coverage required, as needed
- Some travel required
- Sharepoint, Jira
- Strongly preferred – medical/healthcare tech background
Contact Faith Thomas: fthomas@rasosolutions to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to connecting.
*Raso Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.