(Remote) Project Manager – (Non-Technical) Remote California
(Remote) Project Manager – (Non-Technical)
Raso Solutions is looking for an experienced Full-Time Non-Technical Project Manager who create and maintain a project roadmap in rolling out new-comprehensive ERP environment with the CIO, IT and Executive Management Team for our client in Irvine, California.
Project Manager – (Non-Technical) Job Description
- Experience managing project plans, risks, issues, solving problems.
- High comfort level managing priorities across remote teams
- Solid ability to define and articulate solutions in a team environment, while owning the execution, quality, and results of each initiative.
- Experience in shepherding multiple products and features through to successful launch, specifically focused on these 2 high priorities, Ecommerce Consolidation and ERP Consolidation.
- Must have a strong desire and ability to solve problems and see results.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and cross-functional teams.
- EXCELLENT communication skills: ability to present and correspond well with Executive Management/Project Teams and External Stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile.
- SCRUM Master.
- Strong knowledge of Electronic Components Distribution business.
- Experience with ERP implementations.
- Experience with consolidation of several different Ecommerce systems.
- Experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud or other large Ecommerce Systems.
- Experience managing projects across onshore and offshore teams.
- 3-5 years overall project management experience, preferably in the electronics/computer industry.
- 3-5 years recent experience with Ecommerce Systems implementation.
- 3-5 years recent experience with evaluation and implementation of ERP.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- PMP Certification strongly preferred.
- Proficient with Smartsheet, MS Project or similar project scheduling tool.
- MS Office suite of products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Outlook) and database management tools proficiency.
- Day Time 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Develop the project plan (MS Project experience would be highly desired)Develop the project schedule
- Develop policies and procedures to support the achievement of the project objectives
- Tracking project progress and report updates to business
- Determining and taking corrective actions to meet project goal
- Assigning and refining tasks priorities with internal and external dev team
- Working with business stakeholders/Business Analysts to capture and define requirements
- Reporting on risk assessment
- Support responses to RFIs and RFPs (working with Vendors)
- Communicate risks, issues, problems across clients, business and management
- Set expectations with clients regarding dates and deliverables
- Participate in design meetings
- Participate in requirements meetings
- Work with remote employee teams to manage and set priorities
- Other duties as assigned
- up to $105,000.00/annual depending on experience.
Raso Solutions is a leader in technology placement. We are changing the landscape of recruiting by changing the intention. Our goal is to build long-lasting relationships with job seekers and provide endless opportunities to people just like you. We believe in the 6Cs: Communication, Candor, Customers, Creativity, Community and Congratulations! If this job sounds like the right opportunity for you, we would love to hear from you! Please upload your resume on this page.
Due to the volume of candidates, we will only contact qualified candidates.
THIS COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER