Golang Back End Developer Carlsbad CA
Do you like to be challenged? Are you looking for a meaningful and impactful opportunity? Our client, an exciting, innovative and growth-focused company in the logistics industry is seeking an experienced Golang focused Backend Developer. You will work in a gorgeous office space in one of the most desirable areas of San Diego, minutes from the beach. This opportunity includes a competitive salary plus stock options, excellent benefits and other perks. Let’s talk!
The core services team takes on some of the most important problems as the company is expanding. The Golang-based microservices utilize machine learning and optimization techniques to enable key business capabilities such as route planning, risk management, and vehicle dispatching. The R&D team is looking for a naturally curious and adept developer to help build these impactful, performant systems. The ideal candidate has experience with Go, but will be capable of making meaningful contributions to any part of the platform.
What you will do:
- Design, build, and maintain software for the Golang-based microservices
- Work in an iterative, data-driven environment that favors experimentation and feedback
- Productionize and apply machine learning models to solve unstructured business problems
- Research, implement, and integrate domain-relevant algorithms
- Collaborate with a team of smart, friendly engineers to develop solutions unique to logistics
- 3+ years of production experience with Go, Python, Java, C, C++, Ruby or comparable language
- A strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, concurrency, time vs space tradeoffs
- Experience building cloud-native microservices and distributed systems
- Familiarity with machine learning and/or computational optimization concepts and techniques
- A friendly, humble personality that understands priorities and is hungry to learn