Full Stack Developer Carlsbad CA
Our client, an exciting and growth-focused company in the logistics space, is seeking an experienced Full Stack developer. Ideally you should be able to relocate to San Diego if you’re not local. Relocation assistance is available and you’ll be able to work remotely for the first few months with the expectation to move to the San Diego area.
Are you naturally curious and able to pick up a story, ask the right questions to get it done, and deliver a feature or fix that is well tested and maintainable? Are you adept, results oriented, keen on producing high quality software, and do you enjoy collaboration? Are you humble, priority focused and eager to learn? If so, we want to talk to you!
In this role, you will be expected to have the skills necessary to make meaningful contributions to any part of the platform after an acceptable ramp-up time.
- Work with the product team to understand the technical needs of features and fixes
- Work with the QA team to ensure acceptance criteria is met and regressions are avoided
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Maintain code quality through test automation and peer code reviews
- Collaborate with a team of smart, friendly engineers to develop solutions unique to logistics
- A friendly, humble personality that understands priorities and is hungry to learn
- 2+ years of professional React experience building state driven applications (Redux or MobX preferred)
- A development style that puts a high value on testing, ideally using React Testing Library and/or Cypress