D365 Apps Developer Report Writer Remote
Raso Solutions is hiring a Dynamics 365 Application Developer/Report writer for their manufacturing client. This REMOTE position will support their corporate communications and manufacturing divisions.
Requirements: 40% – Application Configuration & Administration. 30% – Technology Project Support. 30% – Addt’l Responsbiliities
- Gather/prioritize business requirements by interviewing business users and SMEs
- Analyze business unit existing systems and flows of data.; design, configure, document, and implement solutions
- Contribute and lead. monitor, provide direction for all technical functions and discussions of the Dynamics 365 implementation.(architecture, integrations, custom development, and functional requirements)
- Collaborate with other IT functional teams as needed (e.g. Infrastructure, Security, Change Management, BSA, and stakeholders) for service outages, feature releases, upgrades, new service
- Provide support for application integration to other systems and processes as well as audit/user security reporting requirements.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams, lead and assess new and existing technologies/projects, and provide input regarding strategies around manufacturing systems; continually assessing for efficiency and innovation.
- Lead with various parts of testing process. Perform unit testing, facilitate QA & UAT, environment setup, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer science related fields or commensurate work experience, 4 year college preferred.
- 4+ years supporting and delivering ERP/MRP technical solutions, preferably full-life cycle ERP implementations
- Strong D365 SSRS development Experience using X++
- Power BI Report development using Azure SQL or D365 or any Database.
- Integration experience.
- Experience in SQL Server, writing SQL Queries, performance tuning.
- Development experience using Visual studio
- Experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Shop Floor, Material and Resource Scheduling/Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Warehouse Management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements.
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure is preferred but not required
- Experience within the process manufacturing & logistics industries a plu
Why Work Here?
- Strong company values with a focus on quality products and customer service
- “Golden Rule” is top of mind
- Inspirational, collaborative and supportive environment
- Performance is rewarded and employees look for ways to help each other succeed.
Contact Faith Thomas: email@example.com to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to connecting.
**Raso Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.