D365 Application Development Analyst Irvine CA
Raso Solutions is looking for an Application Development Analyst that works with Microsoft Dynamics 365. This role will be accountable for supporting our client’s manufacturing divisions. This is a great opportunity to leverage innovative cloud technologies to design and implement high-quality, technical solutions for the business. The Developer will play an important role in driving adoption and ensuring best practices and optimal architecture.
- Contribute to all technical aspects of the Dynamics 365 implementation. Design and implement solutions that fully meet business requirements
- Monitor and provide technical direction to other internal and external resources as needed
- Contribute to technical discussions during the Dynamics 365 implementation (architecture, integrations, custom development, and functional requirements)
- Collaborate with other IT functional teams as needed (e.g. Infrastructure, Security, Change Management)
- Coordinate technical upgrades, and new services to ensure maximum up-time
- Provide accurate estimates for development, unit, testing, and deployment of customizations and configurations
40% Application Configuration and Administration
30% Technology Project Support
30% Additional Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Certifications + work experience would be acceptable.
- 4+ years supporting and delivering ERP/MRP technical solutions, preferably full-lifecycle ERP implementations
- Strong C# development experience if no AX/D365 knowledge
- Integration experience. Preferably Web services and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Experience in developing using Visual studio
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operation is preferred but not required
- Experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Shop Floor, Material and Resource Scheduling/Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Warehouse Management
- Experience within the process manufacturing & logistics industries a plus but not required
If interested, please send resumes to Jwalsh@rasosolutions.com
**Raso Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.