D365 Application Analyst – Manufacturing (REMOTE) Irvine (Remote) CA
Raso Solutions is seeking an Application Analyst for their clients’s manufacturing divisions. This is an exciting REMOTE opportunity to work with a stellar team that enjoys autonomy and collaboration. You will be designing and implementing technical solutions as well as leveraging cloud technologies to drive adoption, ensuring best practices and optimal architecture.
Requirements: 40% – Application Configuration & Administration. 30% – Technology Project Support. 30% – Addt’l Responsbiliities
- Gather/prioritize business requirements by interviewing business users and SMEs
- Analyze business unit existing systems and flows of data.; design, configure, document, and implement solutions
- Contribute and lead. monitor, provide direction for all technical functions and discussions of the Dynamics 365 implementation.(architecture, integrations, custom development, and functional requirements)
- Collaborate with other IT functional teams as needed (e.g. Infrastructure, Security, Change Management, BSA, and stakeholders) for service outages, feature releases, upgrades, new service
- Provide support for application integration to other systems and processes as well as audit/user security reporting requirements.
- Collaborating with cross functional teams, lead and assess new and existing technologies/projects, and provide input regarding strategies around manufacturing systems; continually assessing for efficiency and innovation.
- Lead with various parts of testing process. Perform unit testing, facilitate QA & UAT, environment setup, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a computer science related fields or commensurate work experience, 4 year college preferred.
- 3+ years supporting and delivering D365 F & SCM or prior versions i.e.) AX2012, preferably full-life cycle ERP implementations
- Integration experience. Preferably Web services and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Experience working in core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Shop Floor, Material and Resource Scheduling/Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Warehouse Management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to understand, communicate, interpret client business processes and requirements.
- Ability to configure and test with the users
- Exposure to Microsoft Azure, SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Operations
- Experience within the process manufacturing & logistics industries a plus
Contact Faith Thomas: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to connecting.
**Raso Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.