Collateral Management Specialist San Diego CA
Raso Solutions is hiring a Collateral Management Specialist here in San Diego, CA for our first in class financial client.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an innovative and growth- focused organization, a leader in the lending space setting the global standard in delivering best in class strategic expertise. They have experienced consistent growth even during the pandemic and continue to innovate in order to provide exceptional service to their clients. You will be valued, rewarded and recognized for your contributions to the team and to the organization.
The Collateral Management Specialist will be supporting the efforts of the collections team with past due accounts and recovering monies owed in accordance with company policies and philosophy. The types of accounts include, but are not limited to, credit card, home equity, auto, consumer, returned deposits and charge-offs. This will be a heavy process-driven and documentation focused role in a fast-paced environment.
- Support in verification process for state in sending appropriate right to cure a letter at appropriate days past due.
- Update account related system fields and document the account.
- Verify all repossession transport and miscellaneous fees to include on the notice of intent.
- Issue legal notice of intent letter
- Handle all redemption and reinstatement calls and return the collateral if necessary.
- Update notice of intent to sell date in host system and vendor system.
- Arrange, ensure and monitor transport to appropriate auto auction.
- Collect, review and analyze auction condition report and compare to condition report from the repossession agent and question any discrepancies.
- Prepare and set floor value using current MMR values and current auction vehicle condition report.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Process driven
- Proficient PC skills, with the ability to learn new software.
Why Work Here?
- You are valued as an employee; your voice is heard; your contribution matters
- Excellent benefits including 401K with generous match, Vision, EAP, Basic Life & AD&D, Long Term Disability – 100% paid, pet insurance and other benefits.
- Opportunity to join an organization focused on growth and innovation
- Fun, friendly environment