Client Services Manager San Diego CA
Are you looking to join a fast-growing Financial Services company that invests in their employees and offers great benefits? Are you looking to grow your career as a Client Services Manager? If so. keep reading below.
The Client Service Manager acts as the primary point of contact for key clients. CRM is responsible for managing and monitoring the overall relationship and ensuring a consistent, predictable client experience that results in highly satisfied clients while also balancing the needs of the business.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management, accounting, finance, or related field.
- 7 years of experience in client relations in financial services or related field, or combination of relevant experience and education.
- Must possess proven leadership skills with the ability to influence key decision makers and collaborate across business lines.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various audiences including executives, clients, and team members through written and verbal means.
- Solid organizational skills, ability to lead teams of various sizes, ability to focus on broader goals and project details simultaneously, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- Provide client account management and support functions to ensure highest level of quality and client satisfaction.
- Guide clients in strategic use of FA service offerings and develop short and long-term client retention strategies for each client.
- Act as the primary point of contact for all client interactions, working with variety of team members to ensure a timely response to all client requests.
- Present voice of the client in all internal planning sessions to ensure that designed solutions meet the clients needs and expectations. Assess and develop internal staff relationship management skills, identify training needs and opportunities, and propose policies or procedures that will enhance the companys ability to deliver valuable services to our clients.
- Build strong working relationships with clients, stakeholders, vendors and team members through effective communication throughout the client life-cycle.
- Identify client resource needs, ensure their availability, and secure their assignment to initiatives and ongoing client demands while minimizing waste and inefficiency.
- Utilize direct client feedback to identify opportunities for efficiencies and anticipate delays or issues before impact to costs, deliverables, or clients operations. Develop and implement repeatable and scalable solutions based on these opportunities.