Business Development Manager Las Vegas Nevada
Raso Solutions is a unique provider of both on and offshore staffing solutions for the Technology sector. We work with ServiceNow Gold Partners to create unique staffing solutions that are fully customizable depending on a client’s needs. If you are looking for a career with unlimited growth and earning potential and the ability to work with an engaged and committed leadership team, let’s talk!
Achieving global reach, we are expanding our Business Development Team and looking for individuals that have at least 2+ years of experience in Cold Calling and Lead Generation within Staffing or IT Market/Information Technology.
Business Development Managers will leverage our IT on-shore and off-shore staffing capabilities to develop relationships in new accounts and extend relationships where Raso Solutions has already been engaged to create a new pipeline and establish new sales. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with a strong level of experience in selling IT Market solutions.
- Sell complex, strategic IT solutions, staffing and consulting projects in your market while cross-selling across national practices and sister offices
- Conduct prospecting activities including phone calls, ad calls, skills marketing, email, social media, in-person meetings, and other methods
- Actively develop and maintain a target account list
- Accurately forecasts revenue streams
- Coordinate with our marketing and business development teams in developing market campaign themes and collateral
- Generate new job orders according to performance objectives
- Coordinate with our recruiting department to get the suitable resumes
- Submit the resumes to Clients
- New Business acquisition, handling the complete sales lifecycle
- Minimum 2 years of extensive experience in bringing new clients/businesses within the IT Technology sector.
- Prior Staffing experience in IT, Finance, Accounting or Admin would be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required for this position.
- Excellent understanding of the sales process and excel at negotiating between two parties
- Good understanding of technical positions, job roles, and technical skills
- Good understanding and navigating of social media sites such as LinkedIn
- Exceptionally skilled at forging long-term relationships with existing clients
- Ability to work cross-functionally to proactively communicate and to resolve issues with the highest sense of urgency
Why Raso Solutions?
- Endless growth
- Hybrid work environment
- High-speed career advancement
- Competitive base salary $80k+ DOE
- Uncapped commission
- Medical/Dental/Vision/401k with Match
- Paid PTO, Holidays