Automation Engineering Technician Carlsbad CA
Raso Solutions is excited to support our client, a top ranked mid size “green” organization in San Diego, in finding an Automation Engineer to add to their excellent team. You will be joining a company that values it’s employees and offers a supportive and positive work environment.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Familiarity with a variety of manufacturing equipment – fillers, conveyors, etc.
- Heavy equipment experience including scissor lifts, forklifts, pallet jacks
- Experience troubleshooting issues PLCs, HMI, VFDs, Pneumatic Systems, electric motors
- Preventative maintenance including creation of SOPs and instructions, continually focusing on minimizing downtime
- Program new automated components, assemble mechanical devices, systems using blueprints and according to specs
- Experience with Ignition Platform interface software for transfer of data from PLCs to the SQL server
- Calibration of flow meters, transducers, sensors
- 3-4 years experience as an automation engineer in the manufacturing industry
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, electromechanical engineering or similar field OR 5 years field experience or related area
- Automation software and programming experience such as Siemens, Allen Bradle
- Solid communication and analyticals skills; able to collaborate effectively with the development team
- Successful track record of anticipating, diagnosing and resolving problems; desire to stay current on latest technologies
- Experienced in written reference materials, blueprints, etc
- Bonus Experience: Ignition Platform
Why Work Here?
- Positive, collaborative and supportive team environment
- 100% Paid Medical Dental Vision for employees and their families
- Annual Bonus and Profit Sharing Program
- Professional Development/Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Pet Friendly Environment
Contact Faith Thomas: fthomas@rasosolutions to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to connecting.
*Raso Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.