Accounting Manager Pasadena CA
Raso Solutions is hiring an Accounting Manager for their healthcare client, a company with cutting edge technology, top-rated doctors, and unsurpassed patient care! This is an exciting opportunity to join a leader in the fertility space and collaborate with a stellar, passionate team to directly impact the bottom line.
- Accounting or Finance Degree or Higher
- Minimum 5 years full cycle accounting experience
- Experience in a high-volume, fast-paced public accounting firm at management level (minimum, Sr Accountant level)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Solid relationship building skills with the ability to collaborate across multiple depts and liaise with auditors
- Critical thinker, detail-oriented, takes iniative and able to multi-task
- QuickBooks experience and/or other accounting systems
- Solid experience in preparing/reviewing complex account reconciliations, accruals, and journal entries experience
- Exceptional analytical skills and strong Excel skills, including Pivot Tables and VLookUps
- CPA (active)
- IPO Experience preferred
- Mandarin speaking
Why Work Here?
- Company that offer cutting edge technology
- Making families happier
- Work with very collaborative, passionate group of people
- Experience growth, both personally and professionally.
Contact George: email@example.com to discuss this opportunity. We look forward to connecting.
*Raso Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.